Hey Guys, this post is about changing the looks of your phone from the older version to lollipop. For those that are using jellybean or kitkat and their phone does not give them OTA update and you don't want to root your device, you can use this medium to change the looks of your phone without rooting it. It is only six steps.
To Upgrade your Device partially follow these steps
1. First of all download NOVA launcher or Nexus Launcher any one of your choice. After that launch it then make any one of them the default launcher.
2. After that Download and Install Lollipop dialer after that make it the default dialer and it will look like this
3. Then download the Lollipop Messenger after downloading it, Launch it and make it the Default message app and it will look like this
4. Then download Material status bar after downloading it, Launch it then enable it in accessibility under settings after that, choose your theme i.e you are going to choose lollipop style, which will look like this
After choosing your theme press the menu bar then click on Notification Panel after clicking it enable it, then choose your panel theme in this case you are going to choose the letter "L", and it is going to be like this
Then make sure the colorize panel is ticked.
After that click on the menu bar again and click on Heads - up, after that enable heads-up which is going to be like this
Then the real view will be like this
5. After doing that Download and Install Lollipop Locker after that enable it from accessibility under settings then disable your phone lock. Then go back to the app and choose your password which will look like this
6. After that download and Install Lollipop call, then launch it and enable it, and it is going to look like this
That's all the process its very simple and straight forward and once again it does not need rooting.
If you are wondering where you can download all the apps just download them from Google play store.
If this post was helpful you can tell us through the comment box.